Whether you’re a new or existing real estate business, establishing or changing your online presence is often considered to be a very challenging project, but it doesn’t need to be. You will be surprised that with proper awareness, preparation and with the right tools at your disposal, you can make this process pretty simple.
With iDashSites we take a lot of the hard work out of getting a new real estate website design for your agency – everything you need is already built in and ready to go. All you need to do is bring your brand, listings and content. And if you have this ready to go prior to getting started then your new website will be up and running in no time at all, in fact much, much faster then you might think.
If you are planning to create an online impact and make the setup of your new real estate website as smooth as possible, then your real estate agency website needs to reflect on these key areas. Get ticking, because the more of these you can check off, the more impact your website will have on visitors.
Remember, your agency website is the best reflection of your business: who you are, what you do, and your agency’s status in the real estate industry. It is what introduces you as a professional entity and showcases your expertise, as well as your unique style of doing business.
Your agency website should be the platform that potential, first-time, and long-time customers can count on connecting with you directly and promptly.
- Do you have a recognizable and unique logo design?
- Do you have a memorable and attractive color scheme?
- Do your font styles reflect your agency’s business style?
- Do you have a clear introductory headline?
With the internet being the best platform for superb quality multimedia content, leveraging compelling imagery to help emphasise your brand is critical to its success.
Always make sure to adapt to the times and with the changing market behaviour. For instance, with the advent of HD and Ultra-HD devices, taking on this type of technology could boost your agency’s image and help you stand out from your competitors.
Connect effectively with your market by complementing your online tools and content with attractive images and videos.
- Do you have images or photos of your best agent, team or office?
- Are your property listings sporting professionally taken high-resolution property photos?
- Are you able to add clear, readable floorplans to your property listings where possible?
- Do you have high-quality scenic landscape photos of your property listings?
- Do you have banner photos to provide relief in text-dense pages?
Your agency website needs to be the voice that resonates online (basically, it needs to be more than just taking up space on the web!). It should carry out your agency’s message far and wide to connect with your audience.
Your agency’s formula for success needs to be conveyed through your agency website.
- Do you have a descriptive yet simple slogan for your agency?
- Do you have your agency’s mission statement with details of your core values?
- Do you have an attractive video introduction for your website?
- Do you have inviting and friendly core messages?
Your goal is for your website to connect with your audience and you can do this by making it portray a story instead of just providing technical information. It should highlight your agency’s personality and best qualities to make it more relatable, unique, and relevant to your audience.
- Do you have a video introduction for your agency?
- Does it share a brief overview of your agency’s professional experience over time?
- Does it contain detail about your agency’s expertise and track record in your local area?
- Do you have a good set of comelling and well-written blogs or news articles?
Your agency website must serve as a channel to showcase and demonstrate its expertise in the real estate industry. Highlighting your resources, tools, and content on your agency website can spur better engagement and make opportunities to boost your business.
- Do you have a good set of compelling articles regarding your areas of specialty?
- Do you have a list of success stories, client reviews and testimonials?
- Do you have a directory of local resources, such as suppliers, industry partners, etc?
- Do you have a clear preview of your agency’s professional credentials and affiliations?
A great agency website understands the need to respond to its audience, which reflects a good understanding of effective communication between your agency and the audience.
Make sure that your agency’s contact information is conveniently available and accessible to readers, including message fields, feedback channels, and links to your contact page making it more visible for people to send inquiries right away.
- Can visitors contact you via phone and email with a simple click?
- Do you have a quick list of your best areas of expertise?
- Do you have a map representing your location?
- Do you have a full set of links to your social media pages?
Having a unique and easy to remember URL greatly helps in securing your foundation online. It should be immediately descriptive of your brand or service area, and easy for consumers to recall.
- Does your domain name instantly represent your brand?
- If you’re unable to secure your name, does it accurately represent your area and service?
Ability to Connect
Your agency website should take advantage of your quality content to connect with your audience and must never go to waste. It serves to bridge the gap between your agency and your audience by walking them through your service offerings easily and quickly, as well as offer them solutions to their concerns and the results they expect to find.
- Is your menu user-friendly, with pages accurately categorised under each menu?
- Is your menu ‘clean’, with minimal top level menu items?
- Is your menu easy to use on both desktop and mobile devices? Is it touch friendly?
- Do you have a call to action on each page?
- Are you planning on using a chat plugin for quick and realtime responses?
- Do you have a lead capture form or opt-in capability for immediate contact capturing?
If you need to establish a strong online presence, be it a new or existing real estate agency, it is essential to prepare and make sure you have as much content as possible from the day your website launches. If you need guidance and expert advice, talk to us at iDashSites and we can help you get started.